Direct-to-Card (DTC®) printing is the most common technology used by desktop card printer/encoders to transfer images directly onto a plastic ID card. DTC technology prints images by heating a print ribbon beneath a thermal printhead, resulting in the transfer of color from the ribbon to a blank card. Below are several photo ID printing solutions.
Employee vs. Visitor, know who’s on your premises
Business Offices, processing plants, hospitals, virtually everyone should be badged.
- Track employee’s time and attendance
- Control building access
- Store employee information
Membership Card, don’t lose revenue, make it mandatory for members to have IDs
Tanning clubs, health clubs, casinos, libraries, your services are expensive to provide.
- Track membership perks
- Monitor usage
- Allow access to the facilities during specifically defined times
Elementary schools, private schools, universities, more than just an ID.
- Track student’s time and attendance and whereabouts
- Use as a bookstore or snack bar debit card
- Use for library or equipment checkout
Note: Control student, staff, and faculty access to labs, classrooms, offices
Reward or Loyalty Cards, acknowledge your faithful followers
eCommerce, massage clubs, casinos, the perfect tool to encourage recurring revenue.
- Offer discounts and savings to groups or all of your dedicated customers
- Encourage customers to visit frequently and spend more
- Track valuable data to monitor inventory, item popularity, seasonal trends
Gift or Debit Cards
- Issue in store credit, debit, and gift cards instantly
- Track customer’s spending habits
Churches, day care, computers
- Allow cardholders to securely access buildings, spaces or equipment
- Easily deactivate access if needed
Multi-Use Cards, don’t have your employees carry a separate card for each function
Military, airport personnel, virtually any high security facility or group.
- Bar codes, magnetic stripes and smart chips can all be incorporated into one card
314.983.1408 (Direct Line)